Personalised with different designs, sizes and finishes to give a different touch to your products.
Barcodes and QR
A way of providing information closely linked to the digital sector.
- Barcode labels on sturdy plates are used as an extremely durable way to identify fixed data or extremely durable way of identifying fixed or variable data and ensuring the readability of the codes with the possibility of logging and traceability.
- QR code plates are used to be able to access any information at any time via a web application.
- The QR code plates are used to be able to access any information at any time via a web application to promote your brand, access your brand’s data, access your brand’s data, access your brand’s data, access data of interest on your products or to provide any information in digital form obtained following the information in digital form obtained after digitisation.
When it comes to generating strong and durable barcode label plates and QR code plates, we have a wide range of materials available and durable, we have a wide variety of materials available to suit a wide range of different needs:
- Digitally printed, lacquered or anodised aluminium plates with the option of engraving, providing resistance to wear and tear, and engraving technique, providing wear resistance and immunity to solvents.
- Stainless steel engraved plates where the barcode is marked on the surface of the plate.
- The barcode is marked on the surface of the metal to provide a very durable finish.
- Barcode or QR code labels digitally printed on polycarbonate, PVC, PET, acrylic and bi-layer materials, among others. With the option of laser engraving.
The finishes we offer at Sergar range from the application of varnishes and protective films to die-cutting, blunt edges and the application of adhesives on the back. back. With shapes and sizes of our customers’ choice.
Do you need a barcode or QR code? Contact us, we will help you!